The JobsNSW website was built to ensure its content is available to the widest possible audience, including users of assistive technology. The site has been designed to meet the criteria for AA compliance with World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0.
The accessibility features available on this site include access keys to get to certain information using your keyboard, skip to content links and a logical tab order to navigate using assistive technologies.
Access keys allow you be taken to a particular webpage or specific part of a webpage via the keyboard.
- s = Skip navigation
- 1 = JobsNSW homepage
- 2 = Site map
- 3 = Search (located on the top-right of the page)
- 0 = Access key details
To use the access keys feature on our website:
- Internet Explorer - press ALT key + access key then ENTER.
- Firefox - press ALT key + SHIFT key + access key.
- Chrome - press ALT key + access key
- Safari - press ALT key + access key
Please refer to the help section of your browser for further information.
This site has been tested with a number of browsers, but we do recommend using an up-to-date version of Internet Explorer (9 or above), Firefox (26 or above), Chrome (29 or above) or Safari (7 or above).
To check the version of your internet browser:
- From the menu bar, select Help.
- From the menu options select About.
The text on this web site is relative, i.e. not fixed, to allow you can change the font size to suit you. You can increase and decrease the font size, turn the contrast on and off, using the floating on the right side on this job board. Please note that significantly increasing the text size may adversely affect the screen layout
Depending on your browser, you can increase or decrease the font size by:
- Internet Explorer 6 - from the View menu select Text Size then select the desired size.
- Internet Explorer 7 or 8 - from the Page menu select Text Size then select the desired size.
- Firefox - from the View menu select Zoom then select Zoom In/Zoom Out.
- Chrome - from the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar, find the Zoom section and select the desired size.
- Safari- from the View menu select Zoom In, Zoom Out or Zoom Text only.
While we attempt to provide all content as web pages (HTML), sometimes information may be provided as Portable Document Format (PDF) or Word.
Viewing, downloading and printing PDF files requires Adobe Reader, available free of charge from the Adobe website.
- To save PDF files for later viewing, right click on the text link or image; select Save Target As and save the file to your computer.
- To print PDF files select File > Print from the Adobe Reader tool bar.
For information about using assistive technology with Adobe Reader, please visit Adobe's accessibility resource centre.
If you encounter any difficulties accessing this website, or require information in an alternative format, please contact us.